Our Response to Covid-19
WHAT BROW PROS WILL DO
- All employees will wear a face mask at all times, except while providing threading services.
- Chairs, stations, and tools will be thoroughly disinfected between each service.
- All stores will be cleaned with a disinfectant throughout the day, and deep cleaned at the end of the day.
- Employees who are not feeling well (for any reason) will not be allowed to work.
- Our technicians will always maintain a distance of 6 feet between client chairs when there is more than one client receiving a threading service.
- Wear a face mask or covering while in the salon at all times. Sorry, No Exceptions.
- Sanitize your hands before and after the service with hand sanitizer.
- Stay at home if felling unwell, or you have been in close contact with someone who is/has been symptomatic with COVID-19.
- Remain outside in the car while waiting for a service. If you do not have a car, we ask that you wait outside of the salon, keeping 6 feet between you and any other waiting clients.
- Please do not bring additional guests or children to the salon to wait while receiving a service.
These guidelines are meant to keep all of our clients safe, and also maintain the safety of our technicians providing your services.
We ask for your patience and cooperation during these times, and that you honor these guidelines at all times.